Neighborhood Pickup Process
- Arrive at your pickup location at the appropriate time and pick up your invoice from your Polyface food fairy (Polyface Representative).
- Look at the bottom portion of your invoice and find the appropriate cooler or bag with your product.
- Check to make sure your entire order is there.
- Pick up your non-frozen items, such as eggs, apple juice, dairy, kombucha, or thermal bags.
Polyface charges a $10 restocking fee for all orders that are not picked up on time. Please don’t be late!
UPS Shipping FAQs
- Why is your shipping cost so much? Most of our sales on our site we deliver to customers within 4 hours of our farm. We don’t embed the cost of UPS shipping into the price of our products because so many customers are local. The bottom line is that shipping is expensive and we want you to know what you are paying for our high-quality meat and what you are paying to have it delivered to you.
- Can I select ground shipping even though I am on the west coast? Yes! We ship to all 48 contiguous states! Shipping to the western states is necessarily more expensive as we must choose 2-day Air to ensure that your meat arrives still frozen.
- When will my order ship? All orders placed by midnight Sunday will ship out on Tuesday or Wednesday. We will send you a shipping confirmation email along with a tracking number. Please check your spam folder to ensure that you receive this email.
- What do you use for packaging and shipping materials? Orders are packed in a biodegradable liner with either dry ice. Please recycle your box AND liner after the dry ice has completely melted.
- Can I recycle my box? Thank you to all of our customers who have participated in our box-return program during the last 4 years! We are grateful to you!
Due to several circumstances beyond our control, we are no longer offering the box return program via media mail.
If you have returned boxes, we will be honoring those returns with points added to your loyalty rewards account for the equivalent of $10/box.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Joy. email@example.com